Jacob, who used to be in our University Program team (defected to MCU business team a few months ago) was kind enough to remember where he came from and shared this MCU workshop with us. So, I wanted to pass this along to all you E2E Community peeps. If you're free and in the area, then you better be there!:
1 Day MCU Workshops
C2000 Microcontroller Workshop
· Workshop Introduction
· Architecture Overview
· Programming Development Environment
· Lab: Linker command file
· Peripheral Register Header Files
· Reset, Interrupts and System Initialization
· Lab: Watchdog and interrupts
· Control Peripherals
· Lab: Generate and graph a PWM waveform
· Flash Programming
· Lab: Run the code from flash memory
· The Next Step ...
Every lab exercise builds on the previous lab exercises, running a common application theme throughout the workshop. The lab exercises are performed using the F28069 controlSTICK USB Evaluation Tool.
Quick Start Programming on with MSP430 Launchpad Workshop Outline
· An introduction to the Value Line series of products
· An overview of Code Composer Studio 4.1
· Initialization of the MSP430 and programming the GPIO
· Use of the ADC10 analog-to-digital converter
· Working with interrupts and the timer
· Optimizing your code for low-power operation
· Using serial communications
· Learning to use Capacitive Touch
· Using the Grace peripheral configuration GUI
· An overview of FRAM technology to be presented during lunchtime (no lab)
Each of these sections includes an in-depth lab that will step you through the usage, programming and testing of the peripheral(s) or tool(s) covered.
$49 for a full day of instruction plus labs on the take home F28069 controlSTICK USB Evaluation Tool
*Free if you attend the C2000 Microcontroller Workshop*
Take home MSP-EXP430G2 Launchpad board
Plus 430BOOST-SENSE1-MSP430 Capacitive Touch BoosterPack
Discount code = 100DISC
6550 Chase Oaks Blvd,
Dallas, TX 75023
8:30am - 4:00pm
All content and materials on this site are provided "as is". TI and its respective suppliers and providers of content make no representations about the suitability of these materials for any purpose and disclaim all warranties and conditions with regard to these materials, including but not limited to all implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement of any third party intellectual property right. TI and its respective suppliers and providers of content make no representations about the suitability of these materials for any purpose and disclaim all warranties and conditions with respect to these materials. No license, either express or implied, by estoppel or otherwise, is granted by TI. Use of the information on this site may require a license from a third party, or a license from TI.
TI is a global semiconductor design and manufacturing company. Innovate with 100,000+ analog ICs andembedded processors, along with software, tools and the industry’s largest sales/support staff.