• Not Answered

Inductive transducer


I have a inductive transduver and I need convert the signal of transducer to a current/voltage signal.

I find this IC: http://www.ti.com/lit/ds/symlink/drv401-ep.pdf 

Does anyone know a IC more simple? Because this IC has PWM output for example, that I don´t need.

I need convert the signal of inductive transducer for a signal that I can process.

Thank you!

6 Replies