Can you please provide the following information for the TL432BQDBZRQ1 Part ?
1. Typical Power, (Pd typ)
2. Maximum Power (Pd max)T
3. Thermal Resistance Junction to Board (Theta JB)
Tel: +91-80-26588360 Extn: 50116
Hi Jayakumara K,
Please find responses to your questions below:
1. Typical power = 0.607W (assuming Tj=150C and Ta=25C). Do you have an idea of what Tj and Ta you want to design for? This will help provide a better value for your application.
2. Maximum power = 0.922W (assuming Tj=150C and Ta=-40C)
3. I've submitted a thermal model request to get this information. I'll provide it as soon as I obtain the value.
4. What do you mean by weight? Do you want the weight of just the die? Or of the die + package?
I was able to obtain the value for Theta JB. For the TL432B-Q1, Theta JB = 66.5 C/W
All content and materials on this site are provided "as is". TI and its respective suppliers and providers of content make no representations about the suitability of these materials for any purpose and disclaim all warranties and conditions with regard to these materials, including but not limited to all implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement of any third party intellectual property right. TI and its respective suppliers and providers of content make no representations about the suitability of these materials for any purpose and disclaim all warranties and conditions with respect to these materials. No license, either express or implied, by estoppel or otherwise, is granted by TI. Use of the information on this site may require a license from a third party, or a license from TI.
TI is a global semiconductor design and manufacturing company. Innovate with 100,000+ analog ICs andembedded processors, along with software, tools and the industry’s largest sales/support staff.