Hi Can you please provide the following information for the V62/03626-01XE Part ?
1. Junction Temperature Max (Tj Max)
2. Typical Power dissipation (Pd typ)
3. Maximum Power dissipation (Pd max)
4. Thermal Resistance Junction to Ambient (Theta JA
5. Thermal Resistance Junction to Board (Theta JB)
6. Thermal Resistance Junction to Case (Theta JC)
Tel: +91-80-26588360 Extn: 50116
I will answer a few of the questions. Our packaging engineer will respond to the others.
1) Tj max is listed in note 5 on page 17. It is 150c
2) Typ power dissipation will depend on your conditions. Two cases are listed in DS. 36Mhz 3.6v is typical 20ma. This is 72mW
3) Max power or icc is not specified. I will see if I can get some estimate from char data.
The remaining will be answered by packaging.
In reply to Wade%20VonBergen:
CAN U PLZ PROVIDE FEW MORE INFORMATION FOR THE PART -V62/03626-01XE ?.
1. Thermal Resistance Junction to Ambient (Theta JA)
2. Thermal Resistance Junction to Board (Theta JB)
3. Thermal Resistance Junction to Case (Theta JC)
All content and materials on this site are provided "as is". TI and its respective suppliers and providers of content make no representations about the suitability of these materials for any purpose and disclaim all warranties and conditions with regard to these materials, including but not limited to all implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement of any third party intellectual property right. TI and its respective suppliers and providers of content make no representations about the suitability of these materials for any purpose and disclaim all warranties and conditions with respect to these materials. No license, either express or implied, by estoppel or otherwise, is granted by TI. Use of the information on this site may require a license from a third party, or a license from TI.
TI is a global semiconductor design and manufacturing company. Innovate with 100,000+ analog ICs andembedded processors, along with software, tools and the industry’s largest sales/support staff.