Part Number: TPA2080D1
SCH-WSS_BM20L-V02.pdfTPA2080D amplifier problems are as follows:1, when the volume is up to the maximum, the distortion is relatively large2. When the volume is up to the maximum, the IC works very hot3. When the volume is up to the maximum, the output of the amplifier is unstable
We are glad that we were able to resolve this issue, and will now proceed to close this thread.
If you have further questions related to this thread, you may click "Ask a related question" below. The newly created question will be automatically linked to this question.
In reply to Ivan Salazar:
At present, we have changed inductances with larger currents of 1.5uH, 2.2uH, 3.3uH and 4.7uH, including inductance test of 6A current, without any improvement of distortion.
The following inductance test instructions for 2.2uH
1. The output frequency response and distortion curve of Bluetooth module are normal.
2. Verify the output frequency response and distortion curve of the amplifier as follows:
1. Speakers: 4R
2. The tested supply voltage VBAT:4V
3. The power supply VCC (VBAT) of the test power amplifier is 4V, and the PVDD is 5.4V.
4. The oscilloscope is used to verify that the voltage is stable and there is no clutter. It is powered by a regulated power supply.
5. AP-10dB input, power amplifier 2W output, no problem with frequency response curve
6. Under the normal condition of voltage supply, the distortion curve should be greater than 1%, and the maximum is more than 5%.
7. Not consistent with SPEC (VCC 3.6V, output distortion less than 1%) of TPA2080D1.
8. Base noise is too high. Please help to list the optimization suggestions.
Can TPA2080D1 achieve 2.2W output power?
At present, when the output power of our products reaches 2W, the temperature of IC is very high (abnormal), about 70 degrees.
In reply to Clark Li27:
All content and materials on this site are provided "as is". TI and its respective suppliers and providers of content make no representations about the suitability of these materials for any purpose and disclaim all warranties and conditions with regard to these materials, including but not limited to all implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement of any third party intellectual property right. No license, either express or implied, by estoppel or otherwise, is granted by TI. Use of the information on this site may require a license from a third party, or a license from TI.
TI is a global semiconductor design and manufacturing company. Innovate with 100,000+ analog ICs andembedded processors, along with software, tools and the industry’s largest sales/support staff.