This thread has been locked.
If you have a related question, please click the "Ask a related question" button in the top right corner. The newly created question will be automatically linked to this question.
How do I modify the device configuration of a PurePathStudio process flow?
Regards,Collin WellsPrecision ADC Applications
When developing with audio converters using PurePath Studio (PPS) it's common to want to add some additional I2C commands to the process flow to further configure the device. Here's a quick guide on how to do that!
1) Open PPS (portable) and left click the current framework you are using
2) On the right panel titled "properties" select "SystemsSettingsCode"
3) Next select the "..." button.
4) Add in the I2C writes you would like in the appropriate location. The format for the I2C writes are: reg[ pageNumber (in decimal)] [register(in decimal)] = write value (in hex) Note: the Systems Settings Code has if else statements that controls which scripts run on which EVM.
5) Next select okay. When saved, the changes to the systems settings code will be saved with the process flow. To upload to the EVM select "Build" -> "Download and Run"
We are glad that we were able to resolve this issue, and will now proceed to close this thread.
If you have further questions related to this thread, you may click "Ask a related question" below. The newly created question will be automatically linked to this question.
All content and materials on this site are provided "as is". TI and its respective suppliers and providers of content make no representations about the suitability of these materials for any purpose and disclaim all warranties and conditions with regard to these materials, including but not limited to all implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement of any third party intellectual property right. No license, either express or implied, by estoppel or otherwise, is granted by TI. Use of the information on this site may require a license from a third party, or a license from TI.
TI is a global semiconductor design and manufacturing company. Innovate with 100,000+ analog ICs andembedded processors, along with software, tools and the industry’s largest sales/support staff.