• Resolved

Phase jitter measurement methodology question

For part number LMK61PD0C0, in the data sheet SNAS759-October 2017, section 7.14 note 2 cites: "Phase jitter measured with Agilent E5052 signal source analyzer using a differential-to-single ended converter (balun or buffer)".

I am trying to verify the stated results using our E5052 but don't have the balun or buffer. Could you please reference a manufacturer and part number for this device so I can better replicate my testing to yours? Also, could you offer any alternatives or things to be aware of when making these measurements with such devices or why the specific balun or buffer was chosen?


Rob Dussault