i have a self-designed DLP board ,
( i bought a LightCommander , so it gave me a lot of help during designing the pcb board)
Now , i have some problems in using my own board:
the run log shows many error when i run the project
Here is the whole run log
i'm using the newest software & hardware-firmware version
can you tell me where does the problem occur ?
i hope you give me some advice about it .
Thank you ~~
It is very hard to tell which module is the problem. What it means is two things -
1) Cypress USB peripheral not running correctly. To rule out this, upon bootup check for USB enumeration on the PC, if it is detected as "Texas Instruments DLPC200 USB Driver" then it not the USB Peripheral issue.
2) This is mostly like reason if (1) above is fine, DLPC200 is not running properly, the reason for this DLPC200 not powered in right power-on sequence and the Serial Cofiguration flash is not programmed correctly. Ensure the Serial flash is programmed correctly.
1) it is detected as "Texas Instruments DLPC200 USB Driver" all the time
2) i used a SPI programmer to program the empty flash -M25P64- , after programmed it with the firmware you gave me , i checked it once , it was corrcet .
You have noticed about " power-on sequence "
How can i find the mistakes in designing? And how to correct them ?
Thank you ~
2) We suggest it is better to be as close as possible to DLP LightCommander reference design. Wrt debuggin part please refer to http://www.ti.com/lit/er/dlpz004b/dlpz004b.pdf section 5.5 and verify your board meets the specified timing. The problem is mostly related around this issue.
TI recognised DLP Design House have experience in customizing the system according to your needs. We highly recommend you to get in touch with them, this will help in speeding up your product design cycle. TI recommended design house list can be found here http://www.ti.com/analog/docs/memsdlpdsgn.tsp?sectionId=622&tabId=2448
thank you for you advice
we'll try these .
All content and materials on this site are provided "as is". TI and its respective suppliers and providers of content make no representations about the suitability of these materials for any purpose and disclaim all warranties and conditions with regard to these materials, including but not limited to all implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement of any third party intellectual property right. TI and its respective suppliers and providers of content make no representations about the suitability of these materials for any purpose and disclaim all warranties and conditions with respect to these materials. No license, either express or implied, by estoppel or otherwise, is granted by TI. Use of the information on this site may require a license from a third party, or a license from TI.
TI is a global semiconductor design and manufacturing company. Innovate with 100,000+ analog ICs andembedded processors, along with software, tools and the industry’s largest sales/support staff.