Application : Video Server
DSP : TMS320DM368ZCE
OS : Linux 18.104.22.168
Questions : I've already tried applying the Register & patch thru web_link download file.
It's working to Embedded sync with BT656 by the applied patch about ISP file(linux driver) & 5158 video.
Pls let me know how to set the register?
(needed in order to do loading the 4CH video)
main issues :
sometimes, occurred system hanging at video decoder line(tvp5158) in field,
be twisted 4byte discript at that time,this issue are reappeared 1time of 100 times test after the video signal plug on/off repeat..after failed, and then If reboot, It's recovered and normal worked.
1) disconnected TVP5158 device :
- If repeat the connected camera signal by attach and detach, TVP5158 is disconnected.
- It’s very difficult to find the location of Log(about bugs).
- If needed, I will send the register data in normal status and adnormal status.
2) output video is bent :
- bent video at the upper location( around 5%)
- How about Z-matching? ( 75ohm, now)
- If any check point, let me know?
3) TVP5158 latest patch was upto "c" version only,
- Why dose not updated to patch “D” or “E"? what is the reason?
- pls check below TVP5158 chip version?
- Is it available to update version?
“$NA 98A1GHW G4”
Request Items :
1) real working LSP Driver in EVM.
2) TVP5158 I2C Register Setting Source Code.
3) final Patch(2.2.58) with proven normal working in EVM.
All content and materials on this site are provided "as is". TI and its respective suppliers and providers of content make no representations about the suitability of these materials for any purpose and disclaim all warranties and conditions with regard to these materials, including but not limited to all implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement of any third party intellectual property right. TI and its respective suppliers and providers of content make no representations about the suitability of these materials for any purpose and disclaim all warranties and conditions with respect to these materials. No license, either express or implied, by estoppel or otherwise, is granted by TI. Use of the information on this site may require a license from a third party, or a license from TI.
TI is a global semiconductor design and manufacturing company. Innovate with 100,000+ analog ICs andembedded processors, along with software, tools and the industry’s largest sales/support staff.