I manufacture two video phones using TI products. One is DM6446 the other is OMAP3530. They both use the same Interlaced CCD camera.
With the DM product, when I program it to invert the sensor image using CCDC, it works correctly.
With the OMAP, I cannot find any settings that work correctly, or even begin to invert the image.
With it working fine (not inverted) on OMAP, CCDC_SDOFST = 0x40.
My questions are:
1) What is the correct value for CCDC_SDOFST to get an inverted image?
2) Are there any other registers that must change (like CCDC_SDR_ADDR)?
3) What sequence of calls do I have to make to get this to work dynamically? (like disable camera, etc.)
4) Also, is there any way to Mirror the data (Horizontal) flip using the HW?
Any insight would be very much appreciated.
1. to invert the image you need to program all the sections to 4 and set invert bit
2. You need to program CCDC_SDR_ADDR also with start of last line address
3. No need to disable the camera or ccdc
4. there is no option to do mirror in CCDC
All content and materials on this site are provided "as is". TI and its respective suppliers and providers of content make no representations about the suitability of these materials for any purpose and disclaim all warranties and conditions with regard to these materials, including but not limited to all implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement of any third party intellectual property right. TI and its respective suppliers and providers of content make no representations about the suitability of these materials for any purpose and disclaim all warranties and conditions with respect to these materials. No license, either express or implied, by estoppel or otherwise, is granted by TI. Use of the information on this site may require a license from a third party, or a license from TI.
TI is a global semiconductor design and manufacturing company. Innovate with 100,000+ analog ICs andembedded processors, along with software, tools and the industry’s largest sales/support staff.