My customer has a problem booting from SD card.
(AM335xEVM , StarterWare)
What happening is,
1) On EVM power-on, MLO boot is failed. No bootloader start up messages are show.
2) With Android SD card in the Box, boot works fine.
3) Once Android SD booting, then chaning SD card (MLO boot) , MLO SD boot works !!
4) But, after a while power-off, MLO boot is failed again.
Does anyone know what's wrong and how to fix it?
Thanks in advance
I would be happy to help you. Unfortunately we haven't seen such behavior during development. To help me to reproduce the issue can you provide me the following information,
1. Board revision numbers
2. Boot switch configuration you selected
3. Procedure you followed to program MMCSD.
4. StarterWare build (version) you are using
We do have a separate forum for StarterWare, you can post future queries on here. I am moving this thread to StarterWare forum.
All content and materials on this site are provided "as is". TI and its respective suppliers and providers of content make no representations about the suitability of these materials for any purpose and disclaim all warranties and conditions with regard to these materials, including but not limited to all implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement of any third party intellectual property right. TI and its respective suppliers and providers of content make no representations about the suitability of these materials for any purpose and disclaim all warranties and conditions with respect to these materials. No license, either express or implied, by estoppel or otherwise, is granted by TI. Use of the information on this site may require a license from a third party, or a license from TI.
TI is a global semiconductor design and manufacturing company. Innovate with 100,000+ analog ICs andembedded processors, along with software, tools and the industry’s largest sales/support staff.