This thread has been locked.
If you have a related question, please click the "Ask a related question" button in the top right corner. The newly created question will be automatically linked to this question.
Part Number: DP83TC811SEVM
I am the FAE in Guangzhou, now the customer Gosuncn is evaluating the DP83TC811S using DP83TC811SEVM.
The customer’s situation is shown below:
1. MAC interface SGMII is used in the T-Box project. And the platform is Qualcomm’s 9x07.
2. The Linux driver on the TI.com has been used and the processor can communicate with DP83TC811.
3. The system is established using two DP83TC811SEVMs and two MDM9607 platforms.
5. The Ping test can pass as shown below, but the customer feedback that the communication between the two platforms is not ok.
My question is shown below:
1. Does the pass of Ping test show that the register and phy driver is ok?
2. Could you please deduce the reason why the communication is not ok?
3. Is there any training material about the software? Anyone in our company can provide this kind of help? Many thanks.
For the item 5, there is something need to correct, the Ping test between two platforms can't pass. The passed Ping test is for loopback ping test. Thanks.
We are glad that we were able to resolve this issue, and will now proceed to close this thread.
If you have further questions related to this thread, you may click "Ask a related question" below. The newly created question will be automatically linked to this question.
In reply to Chen Jiao:
CTS (Clock & Timing Solutions) Systems Engineer
In reply to Rob Rodrigues:
Hi, I am a worker from Gaoxinxing company, in this case the MDIO works indeed, but the PHY reports NOLINK when I connect the two devices using two wires.
What should we do now? Pls give us some advice.
All content and materials on this site are provided "as is". TI and its respective suppliers and providers of content make no representations about the suitability of these materials for any purpose and disclaim all warranties and conditions with regard to these materials, including but not limited to all implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement of any third party intellectual property right. No license, either express or implied, by estoppel or otherwise, is granted by TI. Use of the information on this site may require a license from a third party, or a license from TI.
TI is a global semiconductor design and manufacturing company. Innovate with 100,000+ analog ICs andembedded processors, along with software, tools and the industry’s largest sales/support staff.