TI E2E Community
Low Power RF & Wireless Connectivity
Low Power RF Hardware & Tools Forum
CC112X Temp sensor & manchester coding
1) I want to use temp sensor in my project, however there is no any description how to do that. I found block "Temp sensor" in CC1125 datasheet ( SWRS120A – REVISED MARCH 2012 p.20):
CC1125 Block Diagram
But in cc112X user guide (SWRU295C.pdf) there's no such block and said nothing about it's using. I'd like to ask if I can use it and how to do that.
2) I want to use manchester coding in synchronous serial mode. Is it possible, or I can use manchester only on the payload? In SmartRF there is about 10 seconds delay before getting lock status in RX and, as I can can see in my experiment, it doesn't encode data in TX.
1) CC112x has a build in temperature sensor but this has never been tested and there exist no information how to use it.
2) CC112x manchester codes payload, not preamble and sync word.
--PS. Thank you for clicking Verify Answer if this answered your question!
1) Please, tell me registers settings to have a possibility to see temp sensor information. I'll try to test it by myself. Any information abot this will be useful for me. For example in CC1100 there is a possibility to set temp sensor output to one of the GPIO. If CC1125 has the same possibiliry it would be great.
2) I use Synchronous Serial Mode without preamble and sync word. In RX mode CC1125 gives correct clock (IOCFGx.GPIOx_CFG = SERIAL_CLK , clock frequency is equal Bit rate). In TX mode clock frequency is equal Symbol rate, I mean that there is no manchester encoding in TX. For example, I set symbol rate 4800 bps, in RX I have clock frequency =4800 bps, in TX 9600 bps. I need to have compatibility with our old devices on CC1020 and I can do nothing for that. In CC1020 manchester encoding/decoding works correct. I want to know if CC1125 can do the same.
I am waiting impatiently for answer of TI specialists.
it would be awesome if somebody of TI employees answer this questions, I'm looking forward to your reply
I'd like to know if anybody going to answer my questions, I've been waiting for two weeks and there is still no reply
All content and materials on this site are provided "as is". TI and its respective suppliers and providers of content make no representations about the suitability of these materials for any purpose and disclaim all warranties and conditions with regard to these materials, including but not limited to all implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement of any third party intellectual property right. TI and its respective suppliers and providers of content make no representations about the suitability of these materials for any purpose and disclaim all warranties and conditions with respect to these materials. No license, either express or implied, by estoppel or otherwise, is granted by TI. Use of the information on this site may require a license from a third party, or a license from TI.
TI is a global semiconductor design and manufacturing company. Innovate with 100,000+ analog ICs andembedded processors, along with software, tools and the industry’s largest sales/support staff.