We are backporting the WL1271 driver from Compat Wireless-2.6(2012-02-22) to Linux 184.108.40.206 on LPC313X platform.
1. Bootup the system and load all the driver modules
2. Started the WPA Supplicant (#./wpa_supplicant -d -Dnl80211 -c /etc/wpa_supplicant.conf -iwlan0 -B)3. Start wpa_cli application
4. Run the following commands
c. p2p_group_add – Configure the System as Group Owner(GO)
d. wps_pbs – Work in Push Button Mode
5. Note down the 8 digit passphrase
6. Select the Wi-Fi network name from the iPad and enter the passphrase noted above.
7. Check the IP address of the iPad. If the no IP is taken from DHCP, assign a static IP
8. Exit the wpa_cli application
9. Assign an IP address 169.254.50.100 to System
10. Ping between the iPad and System
Please note that establishment of connection between System and iPad/iPhone fails may times and if you try again after waiting for 15 to 30mins, the connection happens successfully.
However, we are able establish the connection immediately to laptop.
Let us any steps we are missing to successfully establish the connection without waiting.
please refer to the following link for p2p commands:
All content and materials on this site are provided "as is". TI and its respective suppliers and providers of content make no representations about the suitability of these materials for any purpose and disclaim all warranties and conditions with regard to these materials, including but not limited to all implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement of any third party intellectual property right. TI and its respective suppliers and providers of content make no representations about the suitability of these materials for any purpose and disclaim all warranties and conditions with respect to these materials. No license, either express or implied, by estoppel or otherwise, is granted by TI. Use of the information on this site may require a license from a third party, or a license from TI.
TI is a global semiconductor design and manufacturing company. Innovate with 100,000+ analog ICs andembedded processors, along with software, tools and the industry’s largest sales/support staff.