I have several questions about the TMP006 sensor。
1. Does it have an effect on test object temperatrue when cold wind or room temprerature wind blow through the sensor ?
2. what temperature range the TMP006 sensor stay in , it measure the temperature value is the most accurate?
3. When measure object temperature, which object temperature range is most accurate?
The Applications Engineer supporting the TMP006 will be back Jan.3, sorry for the delay. We are currently looking into this.
Best Regards,Chris FeatherstoneLinear Characterization EngineerHigh Performance Linear Products
1. Local temperature transients do have an impact on the performance of the TMP006. Please see the attachment below for more information.
2. The TMP006 is most accurate when the local (ambient) temperature is near 25°C.
3. The TMP006 is most accurate when the target object temperature is the same or close to the local temperature.
Ian WilliamsLinear Applications EngineerPrecision Analog
All content and materials on this site are provided "as is". TI and its respective suppliers and providers of content make no representations about the suitability of these materials for any purpose and disclaim all warranties and conditions with regard to these materials, including but not limited to all implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement of any third party intellectual property right. TI and its respective suppliers and providers of content make no representations about the suitability of these materials for any purpose and disclaim all warranties and conditions with respect to these materials. No license, either express or implied, by estoppel or otherwise, is granted by TI. Use of the information on this site may require a license from a third party, or a license from TI.
TI is a global semiconductor design and manufacturing company. Innovate with 100,000+ analog ICs andembedded processors, along with software, tools and the industry’s largest sales/support staff.