Part Number: TPS65150
I have some question about below.
1. TPS65150 have EMI class B know issue?
2. What is the VGL minimum voltage? If I want set VGL to -7V, set R1= 865k, R2= 150k, right?
3. VGH and CPI voltage level is the same?
4. If Vs=13.5V, I want set Vcom voltage to 3.8V, set R7= 1276k, R8= 500k, right?
1. Not that I know off, but as with any DCDC converter, layout is important to reduce EMI.
2. Please check out this application note:
3. Yes, there is just a transistor between these.
4. The ratio of your resistors need to follow the resistor divider formula: (R7+R8)/R8 = 13.5V/3.8V.
All content and materials on this site are provided "as is". TI and its respective suppliers and providers of content make no representations about the suitability of these materials for any purpose and disclaim all warranties and conditions with regard to these materials, including but not limited to all implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement of any third party intellectual property right. TI and its respective suppliers and providers of content make no representations about the suitability of these materials for any purpose and disclaim all warranties and conditions with respect to these materials. No license, either express or implied, by estoppel or otherwise, is granted by TI. Use of the information on this site may require a license from a third party, or a license from TI.
TI is a global semiconductor design and manufacturing company. Innovate with 100,000+ analog ICs andembedded processors, along with software, tools and the industry’s largest sales/support staff.