This thread has been locked.
If you have a related question, please click the "Ask a related question" button in the top right corner. The newly created question will be automatically linked to this question.
Hi Can you please provide the following information for the LMZ12002EXTTZ/NOPB Part ?
1. Junction Temperature Max (Tj Max)
2. Typical Power dissipation (Pd typ)
3. Maximum Power dissipation (Pd max)
4. Thermal Resistance Junction to Ambient (Theta JA
5. Thermal Resistance Junction to Board (Theta JB)
6. Thermal Resistance Junction to Case (Theta JC)
I apologize for the delay in the reply. Here are some answers.
1) The TjMax as listed in the data sheet is 125degC
2) The typical power dissipation would depend on the design requirement. If you have any particular requirement, please let us know and we could help you calculate the numbers. You could also use Webench to calculate the Pd
3) The same applies as answer #2
4) As listed in the data sheet it is 19.3 for a 4 layer board or 21.5degc/w for a 2 layer board
5) The thetaJB is not spec-ed and it would depend on the board
6) As listed in the data sheet it is 1.9degc/w for no air flow condition
7) The weight is not spec-ed in the data sheet.
I hope this helped.
All content and materials on this site are provided "as is". TI and its respective suppliers and providers of content make no representations about the suitability of these materials for any purpose and disclaim all warranties and conditions with regard to these materials, including but not limited to all implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement of any third party intellectual property right. TI and its respective suppliers and providers of content make no representations about the suitability of these materials for any purpose and disclaim all warranties and conditions with respect to these materials. No license, either express or implied, by estoppel or otherwise, is granted by TI. Use of the information on this site may require a license from a third party, or a license from TI.
TI is a global semiconductor design and manufacturing company. Innovate with 100,000+ analog ICs andembedded processors, along with software, tools and the industry’s largest sales/support staff.