This thread has been locked.
If you have a related question, please click the "Ask a related question" button in the top right corner. The newly created question will be automatically linked to this question.
Welcome to the SVS and Sequencers Forum. In order to help us give you a high level support, please:
1) Make your login your first and last name. This makes it easy to contact you outside the forum when necessary. Please email Forrest Lymburner, and he can get it changed for you.
2) START the Subject line with the part number, FOLLOWED by a short description of what the post is about. This helps the apps teams to quickly find posts for the parts they are responsible for supporting and helps with future searches.
3) Please use tags for your posts. Include the part number in question plus additional key words such as "ripple, failure, efficiency, overcurrent, etc." The tags improve future search functionality and will help others find the post if it is relevant to their problem.
4) If you are satisified with the answer, PLEASE mark the thread as "Answered."
5) If you have any complaints about the forum, please direct them to
Michael Day: SVS
Richard Garvey: Sequencers
All content and materials on this site are provided "as is". TI and its respective suppliers and providers of content make no representations about the suitability of these materials for any purpose and disclaim all warranties and conditions with regard to these materials, including but not limited to all implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement of any third party intellectual property right. TI and its respective suppliers and providers of content make no representations about the suitability of these materials for any purpose and disclaim all warranties and conditions with respect to these materials. No license, either express or implied, by estoppel or otherwise, is granted by TI. Use of the information on this site may require a license from a third party, or a license from TI.
TI is a global semiconductor design and manufacturing company. Innovate with 100,000+ analog ICs andembedded processors, along with software, tools and the industry’s largest sales/support staff.