This thread has been locked.
If you have a related question, please click the "Ask a related question" button in the top right corner. The newly created question will be automatically linked to this question.
Part Number: TMS320C5517
The C55x CSL has an example that demonstrates waking-up the DSP core from IDLE3 via RTC.
This is an example that demonstrates waking up from IDLE3 via the INT0 pin on the C5517 using the EVM5517.
Instructions for running this example:
1) Import the CSL example \c55_csl_3.08\ccs_v6.x_examples\power\CSL_PowerManagement_IDLE3_Example\ into the CCS workspace.
2) Replace the file csl_power_management_idle3_example.c with the file that's attached to this post.3) Ensure JP10 CLKSEL is shorted so that usb osc is not used.
4) Run the test.
5) Test will stop once usb clk is shut off.
6) Pause and Resume the test.
7) The test will execute the idle instruction that will idle the cpu and wait for the INT0 pin to be grounded (EVM5517).
8) Observe if the INT0 interrupt got the CPU out of idle state. The XF LED will blink. Console will indicate a completion of the test.
Here is a video that demonstrates this procedure.
All content and materials on this site are provided "as is". TI and its respective suppliers and providers of content make no representations about the suitability of these materials for any purpose and disclaim all warranties and conditions with regard to these materials, including but not limited to all implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement of any third party intellectual property right. No license, either express or implied, by estoppel or otherwise, is granted by TI. Use of the information on this site may require a license from a third party, or a license from TI.
TI is a global semiconductor design and manufacturing company. Innovate with 100,000+ analog ICs andembedded processors, along with software, tools and the industry’s largest sales/support staff.