This thread has been locked.
If you have a related question, please click the "Ask a related question" button in the top right corner. The newly created question will be automatically linked to this question.
Part Number: TRF370417
Hi all,My customer has some questions about TRF370417 specification as belows;1. What is the absolute maximum ratings of BBIP, BBIN, BBQP and BBQN during normal operation?
2. About the baseband inputs, according to the datasheet, Vcm is 1.7V as typical value. When DC connection, is the typical input signal level 98mV-rms? What is the maximum value?
3. According to the EVM schematics and the EVM Layout, NC pins are connected to GND. But the datasheet disclibed that All NC pins can be left floating. Which is the recommended way to make NC floating or connected to GND?
1. Do not exceed 3.4Vpp when operating with a Vcm = 1.7V.
2. D/S characterized at 98mV-RMS; operation at 2Vpp or less is acceptable.
3. NC pins are truly not connected to anything. There is no electrical performance difference between gnd or floating. I prefer to ground the NC pins so that the pads do not get easily peeled up during assembly or reworks.
We are glad that we were able to resolve this issue, and will now proceed to close this thread.
If you have further questions related to this thread, you may click "Ask a related question" below. The newly created question will be automatically linked to this question.
All content and materials on this site are provided "as is". TI and its respective suppliers and providers of content make no representations about the suitability of these materials for any purpose and disclaim all warranties and conditions with regard to these materials, including but not limited to all implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement of any third party intellectual property right. TI and its respective suppliers and providers of content make no representations about the suitability of these materials for any purpose and disclaim all warranties and conditions with respect to these materials. No license, either express or implied, by estoppel or otherwise, is granted by TI. Use of the information on this site may require a license from a third party, or a license from TI.
TI is a global semiconductor design and manufacturing company. Innovate with 100,000+ analog ICs andembedded processors, along with software, tools and the industry’s largest sales/support staff.