This thread has been locked.
If you have a related question, please click the "Ask a related question" button in the top right corner. The newly created question will be automatically linked to this question.
Here you'll learn how to create a user account on E2E and how to change account settings on E2E Support Forums.
1. To activate an E2E account, begin at e2e.ti.com.
2. Click Login/Register in the right hand corner.
3. Fill out the new user form to register and click "create account."
4. To update your account preferences while logged into your account (refer to step 2 for Login), click the profile icon in the upper right hand corner and choose settings.
5. Use the three tabs in the E2E preference page to update your profile settings and click "save" at the bottom.
That's it! To use E2E with your new account, simply Login from ti.com or e2e.ti.com using your email address and password in the existing myTI user Login box.
We are glad that we were able to resolve this issue, and will now proceed to close this thread.
If you have further questions related to this thread, you may click "Ask a related question" below. The newly created question will be automatically linked to this question.
All content and materials on this site are provided "as is". TI and its respective suppliers and providers of content make no representations about the suitability of these materials for any purpose and disclaim all warranties and conditions with regard to these materials, including but not limited to all implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement of any third party intellectual property right. No license, either express or implied, by estoppel or otherwise, is granted by TI. Use of the information on this site may require a license from a third party, or a license from TI.
TI is a global semiconductor design and manufacturing company. Innovate with 100,000+ analog ICs andembedded processors, along with software, tools and the industry’s largest sales/support staff.