This thread has been locked.
If you have a related question, please click the "Ask a related question" button in the top right corner. The newly created question will be automatically linked to this question.
Here you will learn how to search for technical answers on E2E! Be sure to search for your question in our extensive knowledgebase first before posting the question.
If you are interested in how to use the filters, check out our other post titled "How do I use filters on E2E?"
2E Support Forums allows users to search for millions of already-answered questions by TI experts. Before posting your own question, search for existing threads and posts first! Below, you will learn how to search for answers by two different methods.
1. Start at e2e.ti.com
2. Type your part number or tool and several keywords regarding your question into the blue search bar. Hit enter.
Tip: Providing keywords in addition to a part number will provide better results.
3. Scroll through the search results page to look for an already-existing thread/post.
4. Use the filters on the left side of the page or below the search box to help you better find your answers.
1. Start at ti.com
2. Hover over Support and Training.
3. Type a part or tool into the support search box in the drop down.
4. You will find relevant resources for the part or tool on this page. To go to E2E Support Forums, click "search expert answers for this part" button under the Support & Training tab.
5. This will direct you to the search results page. Include more key words after your part number or tool in the search box to narrow down your search.
6. Use the filters on the left side of the page or below the search box to help you better find your answers.
We are glad that we were able to resolve this issue, and will now proceed to close this thread.
If you have further questions related to this thread, you may click "Ask a related question" below. The newly created question will be automatically linked to this question.
All content and materials on this site are provided "as is". TI and its respective suppliers and providers of content make no representations about the suitability of these materials for any purpose and disclaim all warranties and conditions with regard to these materials, including but not limited to all implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement of any third party intellectual property right. No license, either express or implied, by estoppel or otherwise, is granted by TI. Use of the information on this site may require a license from a third party, or a license from TI.
TI is a global semiconductor design and manufacturing company. Innovate with 100,000+ analog ICs andembedded processors, along with software, tools and the industry’s largest sales/support staff.