This thread has been locked.
If you have a related question, please click the "Ask a related question" button in the top right corner. The newly created question will be automatically linked to this question.
Here you will learn how to
If you are interested in the activity of a particular forum, you can subscribe to the activity. Depending on your settings, this will cause you to receive an email each time someone posts and/or replies to a post in that forum.
Note: The original poster will not receive an email notification of their original post. Additionally, the only way to turn off email completely is under the email configurations in the Settings menu.
Subscribing to a forum
1. Navigate to the forum of interest.
2. On the right side of the page, choose "options" --> "email digest options."
3. From the Email Digest Options window, open the drop down and choose the frequency of email notifications for this particular forum.
That's it! Now you are subscribed to a forum.
Subscribing to a particular thread within a forum
1. Navigate to the thread of interest within an E2E forum.
2. Once the thread is open, choose "options."
3. Click the "reply notifications are off" to toggle the button to "reply notifications are on."
That's it! Now are you subscribed to a thread.
1. In the upper right hand corner of e2e.ti.com, click your user icon.
2. Select settings.
3. Click the "E2E email preferences" tab.
4. From this page you can manage your email notification settings.
5. Click "save" at the bottom of the page.
We are glad that we were able to resolve this issue, and will now proceed to close this thread.
If you have further questions related to this thread, you may click "Ask a related question" below. The newly created question will be automatically linked to this question.
All content and materials on this site are provided "as is". TI and its respective suppliers and providers of content make no representations about the suitability of these materials for any purpose and disclaim all warranties and conditions with regard to these materials, including but not limited to all implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement of any third party intellectual property right. No license, either express or implied, by estoppel or otherwise, is granted by TI. Use of the information on this site may require a license from a third party, or a license from TI.
TI is a global semiconductor design and manufacturing company. Innovate with 100,000+ analog ICs andembedded processors, along with software, tools and the industry’s largest sales/support staff.