This thread has been locked.
If you have a related question, please click the "Ask a related question" button in the top right corner. The newly created question will be automatically linked to this question.
After you add an E2E user as a friend and that user accepts your friend request (see the FAQ "How do I add a friend on E2E?"), you can send he/she a private message on E2E. Here, you'll learn how to send a private message to a friend and where to go to view a private message from a friend.
Sending a private message
1. Start at e2e.ti.com
2. Type the name of your added E2E friend in the blue search box.
3. In the drop down, select "people."
4. Click the name of your friend.
5. From your friend's profile, click the blue "connect" button in the right hand corner.
6. Click "send a private message."
7. Create a subject and include your message in the rich text editor description box. In the rich text editor, you can include images, videos, files, etc.
8. Click "send message" when your message is complete.
Receiving a private message
2. Click the message box with a notification that is next to your user icon in the upper right hand corner of the page.
3. From your inbox page, you can reply to a private message using the rich text editor.
4. Click "reply."
5. You can delete the conversation by clicking the blue "delete" button in the upper right hand corner of the page.
We are glad that we were able to resolve this issue, and will now proceed to close this thread.
If you have further questions related to this thread, you may click "Ask a related question" below. The newly created question will be automatically linked to this question.
All content and materials on this site are provided "as is". TI and its respective suppliers and providers of content make no representations about the suitability of these materials for any purpose and disclaim all warranties and conditions with regard to these materials, including but not limited to all implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement of any third party intellectual property right. TI and its respective suppliers and providers of content make no representations about the suitability of these materials for any purpose and disclaim all warranties and conditions with respect to these materials. No license, either express or implied, by estoppel or otherwise, is granted by TI. Use of the information on this site may require a license from a third party, or a license from TI.
TI is a global semiconductor design and manufacturing company. Innovate with 100,000+ analog ICs andembedded processors, along with software, tools and the industry’s largest sales/support staff.