This thread has been locked.
If you have a related question, please click the "Ask a related question" button in the top right corner. The newly created question will be automatically linked to this question.
Part Number: TS3A225E
Hi Team,Customer would like to use TS3A225ERTER. Would you please review the schematic and provide your comment?
1. VDD is correctly supplied with 3.3 V which is within the recommended operating conditions and includes bypass capacitors.
2. SCL and SDA are open drain outputs and are correctly pulled up to 3.3 V
3. MIC_PRESENT is open drain output and is correctly pulled up to 3.3V
4. MIC_P should be connected to codec
5. ADDR_SEL is correctly grounded
8. GND correctly connected to ground
9. SLEEVE and SLEEVE_SENSE correctly connected to audio jack
10. RING2 and RING2_SENSE correctly connected to audio jack
11. TIP_SENSE is correctly connected to the tip of the headset.
12. DET_TRIGGER pin to initiate the automatic detection sequence is correctly held low until headset is inserted and then will be pulled up to 3.3V through JACK500_P3V3 node.
We are glad that we were able to resolve this issue, and will now proceed to close this thread.
If you have further questions related to this thread, you may click "Ask a related question" below. The newly created question will be automatically linked to this question.
All content and materials on this site are provided "as is". TI and its respective suppliers and providers of content make no representations about the suitability of these materials for any purpose and disclaim all warranties and conditions with regard to these materials, including but not limited to all implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement of any third party intellectual property right. No license, either express or implied, by estoppel or otherwise, is granted by TI. Use of the information on this site may require a license from a third party, or a license from TI.
TI is a global semiconductor design and manufacturing company. Innovate with 100,000+ analog ICs andembedded processors, along with software, tools and the industry’s largest sales/support staff.