You’ve walked across the stage to receive your diploma. You’ve tossed your cap in the air. You’ve done it – you graduated. Now what?
Have no fear! We’ve gathered up 6 tips from TI leaders on how to carry your successes into your next phase of life – the first job.
1. Be curious. Never stop asking questions.
2. Be bold. Don’t be afraid to fail.
3. Be tenacious. Drive forward in pursuit of opportunities.
4. Be approachable. Become a leader people respect.
5. Be persistent. Chase down luck with hard work.
6. Be open. Realize that feedback makes you stronger.
Now, go forth and conquer. For more TI career advice, check out these resources: