Welcome to the July/August edition of Community Highlights! As usual, there have been several exciting projects in the community over the past two months!
- MSP430 based Clock created by SimpleAVR
- MSP430 PowerScope dedicated power monitor by MechG
- Programmable Mars Watch developed by Ara Kourchians
- Iambic Keyer developed by RobG
- LC + ESR Meter Template also created by SimpleAvr
Tune in next month for more awesome projects and get involved at 43oh today! If you need support or want to see some additional projects, checkout the E2E MSP430 forum as well as the E2E MSP430 Microcontroller Projects. Remember to post your MSP430-based projects online and share the links on Twitter. We’ll track all the projects with the #MSP430 hashtag.