The new MSP-EXP430FR2433 LaunchPad development kit is now available to purchase in the TI store.
Use the coupon code NewMSP430LP to order the new LaunchPad kit for $4.30 (the regular price is $9.99) through Dec. 31, 2017. There is a limit of two MSP-EXP430FR2433 LaunchPad kits per coupon and quantities are limited.
Using the 16-bit MSP430FR2433 microcontroller (MCU), the MSP-EXP430FR2433 is the latest LaunchPad kit supporting the MSP430™ value line sensing family. The MSP430FR2433 MCU features 16KB of memory with a 10-bit eight-channel analog-to-digital converter (ADC), four 16-bit timers, one I2C, two Serial Peripheral Interface (SPI) ports, two universal asynchronous receiver transmitters (UARTs) and a 32-bit hardware multiplier in a 4mm-by-4mm VQFN package.
- Watch the MSP-EXP430FR2433 LaunchPad kit board tour video.
- Start today with the out-of-box demo video, which walks you through the live temperature mode and ferroelectric random access memory (FRAM) data-logging demonstrations.
- Download the MSP-EXP430FR2433 User’s Guide.
- See all MSP430 Value Line Sensing MCUs and kit options available for purchase through the TI store.
- Start your design in Resource Explorer.