Part Number: CC8520 Other Parts Discussed in Thread: CC2592 , TEST We have a design using the CC8520 together with a CC2592, and in general we are very satisfied with the results in performance and reach. However, we recognised a significant out-of-band…
Part Number: CC8520 Other Parts Discussed in Thread: TEST Hi TI team,
I have a project use CC8520，When the fixed frequency modulation is 2.404Ghz and 2.460Ghz, the following waveform will appear，What is the reason for this?
Part Number: CC8520 hi,
1. Is there any driver demo for the Pure Path protocol Host-Controlled Operation mode? Where can I find the related demo?
2. Is there any driving routine of AIC3204 based on the mode of Question 1 above? Where can I find the reference…
Part Number: CC8520 Hi team!
We are currently implementing our own PurePath module design. I was wondering if someone on the PurePath team knows if TI has done any studies on the relationship between signal strength, bit error rate and audio dropouts…
Part Number: CC8520 Hi Sir,
I use CC8520 +AIC3204 for wireless micrphone.
In Autonomous Operation , it work well. When I use mcu to control the CC8520 for Host-Controlled Operation , it can be read the tow status bytes of cc8520 by mcu SPI interface.
Part Number: CC8520 Other Parts Discussed in Thread: PCM1754 , CC85XXDK , TEST
- Receiver with CC8520 and PCM1754 DAC, power always on
- Transmitter with CC8520 is powered on and off
- Receiver generates an ugly pop noise when the transmitter…
Part Number: CC8520 Other Parts Discussed in Thread: TEST Dears:
Use PurePath Wireless Commander to test the sensitivity of CC8520. Are there any guidance documents? Why can't we test the sensitivity of -87dBm in the CC8520 datasheet?