~100uN is approx. 100mg of weight or force. It is like a micro balance scale. Anyway, can you try our INA821 , INA828 , INA819 or INA818 Instrumentation amplifiers (IA), which are better to handle this level of sensitivity.
Enclosed is a link about…
By the way, we have a brand new, higher performance replacement for the INA118. It is the INA819 and you will find several performance enhancements over the INA118. You can find the INA819 datasheet here:
Part Number: INA118 Other Parts Discussed in Thread: INA819 , INA818 , Hi,
1) Is the only difference between the INA818 and INA819 the pin-out? The INA818 being a superior version of the INA118. Used with a MPX10DP Pressure Sensor.
2) The application is…
Part Number: INA188 Other Parts Discussed in Thread: INA819 Hi team,
In the Quiz, why the answer is C?
1. Answer B : I think the gain is set correctly from my calculation.
2. Answer C: I think It is very important to use a buffer because the input to…
Please find below the configuration of the INA819:
- INA819 power supplies : +/-15V
- Gain = 80
- Common mode voltage input : 5V
- Input signal : +/- 32mV with frequency up to 500 kHz
- Vout DAC9881 = betweem 1.5V and 3.5V
Thanks for your…
Field transmitter is a general term that encompasses the common industrial process control systems: pressure, temperature, and flow. While pressure , temperature , and flow transmitters each pose distinct design challenges and considerations, some signal…
HI Art Kay , Thank you once again for your reply, I prefer the buffer, but are there any higher bandwidth opamps that match 20x the sample rate? I want to make the prototype simple and in the future I will definitely upgrade it to the buffer. My gain…
Other Parts Discussed in Thread: INA148 , INA149 How do Instrumentation Amplifiers (IAs) fit into my design?
TI Precision Labs - IA
Introduction to instrumentation amplifiers Training Video
When to use an instrumentation amplifier Training Video