Part Number: TIDM-02011 Other Parts Discussed in Thread: C2000WARE Hi expert,
I am supporting customer on test LFU demo.
and I have some questions:
1. I can see a bankSelect function, which will goto the newest bank. but I can not find where we update…
Part Number: TMS320F28027 Other Parts Discussed in Thread: TIDM-02011 Hi Champ,
I am asking for my customer. They are still using F28027 and looking forward to doing LFU through I2C.
The method of LFU with reset/without reset has been implemented on F28004x…
Part Number: LAUNCHXL-F280049C Other Parts Discussed in Thread: TIDM-02011 , C2000WARE TIDM-02011
We are checking and verifying Live DFU by viewing the TIDM-02011 document. However, there is a phenomenon that stops when Live DFU corresponding to No. 9 in…
The post you referred to is quite old, and we have made progress on our LFU solution since then. We now have an LFU reference design (TIDM-02011) and a design guide (TIDUEY4). Please refer to them.
Part Number: TMS320F280049 Other Parts Discussed in Thread: SFRA , TIDM-02011 Hi Ti,
I was trying the example serial flash device from ti. we are using the buck example as mentioned in https://www.ti.com/lit/ug/tiduey4a/tiduey4a.pdf?ts=1625114701282&ref_url…
1. Please refer to our LFU reference design TIDM-02011. We have reference software explaining how to do this, as well as documentation in the design guide TIDUEY4.
2. This is really specific to your application. How much idle time you have between…
Have you looked at the user's guide for this solution? There should be more information on the APIs for library in use. Please see TIDM-02011 for an example of how to include the DCL library for the CLA.
1. Within C2000Ware at the following path:
2. Yes, RAM usage would be higher due to ISR + Flash APIs (unless available in ROM, which is true for F28002x) + wrapper…
Part Number: TMS320F280025 Other Parts Discussed in Thread: C2000WARE
What is the most suited way to do a firmware update?
I assume that the ROM bootloader is usually used to Boot a custom firmware in RAM. This custom firmware (or 2nd level bootloader…