For the input voltage, you have mention in other post that in the JEFE input stage, the performance will degrade.
1. Can you help to describe which specs will degrade?
2. For the common-mode input voltage, the range is from (Vs-)-0.3 to (Vs+)+0.3 or (Vs-)-0.3 to (Vs+)-3?
3. in addition, I see the Absolute Maximum Rating, the input voltage range is Vs- to Vs+. It's within the (Vs-)-0.3 to (Vs+)+0.3(above table). So I am confused with this two specs. Please help to clarify the relationship.
Another question is about the output short current.
4. For the Io_max, is it test when we set the load as 1Kohm, and the maximum current we can get. Does it also show the maximum output voltage?
5. For the Isc, what's our test method? Do we put the output to GND and test the current?
So many questions, please help to look at them!
Thanks a lot！