Other Parts Discussed in Thread: TLV313-Q1
I am considering concept of datasheet AMC1211-Q1+TLV313-Q1 for high voltage sensing in automotive application.
Could you help me to calculate the voltage sensing accuracy?
When sensing the voltage Vsense, I need to know how accurate this solution can sense it. Which factor can affect the voltage sensing reliability?
1. Gain error with input resistance of AMC1211-Q1 (AMC1211-Q1 might have buffer on the input side with 1Gohm input resistance?)
2. Rf+Cf filter?
3. Input offset voltage of AMC1211-Q1
3. Modulator performance of AMC1211-Q1?
4. Gain error with Input impedance of TLV313-Q1 (But there is not gain error and input resistance value in TLV313-Q1 datasheet..)
5. Input offset voltage of TLV313-Q1
Should I consider all of these things? How can I suggest reasonable voltage sensing accuracy to my customer?