I'm writing to confirm the SHDN functionality and thresholds. I believe that the SHDN function works like so:
- Logic LOW = (V-) to (V-) + 0.2V = Amplifier enabled
- Logic HIGH = (V-) + 1.1V to (V-) + 20V= Amplifier disabled
- edit: modified voltage thresholds.
This thread seems to confirm the logic LOW/HIGH functionality:
Moving forward, I'd like to point out the following in the datasheet.
1. Table 5-4 in the datasheet indicates that the original logic functionality is true.
2. Section 6.3 directly contradicts with Table 5-4 (and section 188.8.131.52) with the statements in Table 5-4.
3. Section 7.3.1 agrees with Table 5-4, but the voltage thresholds differ from section 6.3.
Looking forward to a concise response.