This thread has been locked.
If you have a related question, please click the "Ask a related question" button in the top right corner. The newly created question will be automatically linked to this question.
Part Number: LM239
What about the input common mode range of the comparator LM239.. It is valid what the datasheet says about out of range at page 13?:
The following list describes the outcomes of some input voltage situations.
• When both IN– and IN+ are both within the common-mode range:
– If IN– is higher than IN+ and the offset voltage, the output is low and the output transistor is sinking
– If IN– is lower than IN+ and the offset voltage, the output is high impedance and the output transistor is
• When IN– is higher than common mode and IN+ is within common mode, the output is low and the output
transistor is sinking current
• When IN+ is higher than common mode and IN– is within common mode, the output is high impedance and
the output transistor is not conducting
• When IN– and IN+ are both higher than common mode, the output is low and the output transistor is sinking
We are glad that we were able to resolve this issue, and will now proceed to close this thread.
If you have further questions related to this thread, you may click "Ask a related question" below. The newly created question will be automatically linked to this question.
In reply to kai klaas69:
All content and materials on this site are provided "as is". TI and its respective suppliers and providers of content make no representations about the suitability of these materials for any purpose and disclaim all warranties and conditions with regard to these materials, including but not limited to all implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement of any third party intellectual property right. No license, either express or implied, by estoppel or otherwise, is granted by TI. Use of the information on this site may require a license from a third party, or a license from TI.
TI is a global semiconductor design and manufacturing company. Innovate with 100,000+ analog ICs andembedded processors, along with software, tools and the industry’s largest sales/support staff.