- Check out the MSP430 LaunchPad tool folder | Visit tool folder
- Quick Start Guide for LaunchPad | Download Now
- User's Guide for LaunchPad | Download Now
- LaunchPad Schematic and PCB Trace (Created using Eagle) | Download Now
- LaunchPad Bill of Materials (BOM) | Download Now
- LaunchPad Gerber Files | Download Now
- MSP430G2xx User's Guide | Download Now
MSP430 LaunchPad One Day Workshop
The Getting Started with the MSP430 LaunchPad Workshop is free, on-line, in-depth introduction into MSP430 basics including:
- An introduction to the Value Line series of products
- An overview of Code Composer Studio 4.1
- Initialization of the MSP430 and programming the GPIO
- Use of the ADC10 analog-to-digital converter
- Working with interrupts and the timer
- Optimizing your code for low-power operation
- Using serial communications
Each of these sections includes an in-depth lab that will step you through the usage, programming and testing of the peripherals(s) covered.
Check it out! Getting Started with the MSP430 LaunchPad Workshop
MSP430 Code Examples
Code examples are available for all MSP430 devices! You can msp430 code examples HERE!
Provided are zip files that includes code examples for all MSP430G2xx devices. These zip files can be imported into your active projects, and .C and .ASM files are provided. Use these zip files to get a head start with your applications!