How to add your own Microcontroller Projects
First off, thanks for supporting TI Microcontrollers! There's nothing more exciting than seeing great new projects created by our growing online community! Keep them coming!
To add your own projects to the "Projects" tab, there are a few simple steps:
- You will first need to be logged into your TI e2e account (Register here).
- Once logged in, navigate to the "Projects" tab and click the link to add a new project.
- This will provide an HTML editor, which is pre-populated with a template. You can choose to modify the template in either a WYSIWYG editor or HTML editor. To modify the the HTML source code directly, an "HTML" button is available if you want to create your project page using HTML.
- Now, modify the template to your liking!
- Be sure to give your Project a descriptive & concise name.
- Also, include useful "Tags" to your project to make it easy for other users to find your project.
- We highly recommend you embed a youtube video if available!
- How to upload files:
- To upload a file (.zip), use the “paperclip” icon in the editor tool bar. This will allow you to browse to your files and upload them to this page. (20MB limit)
- Alternatively, you can simply provide a URL/link to an external code hosting site, such as GIT Hub, sourceforge, code.google.com or others!