Other Parts Discussed in Thread: TPA3255
I' am using TPA3255EVM for testing a piezo actuator driving.
the detailed driving conditions are described as below
- load : piezo actuator, 200nf
- driving frequency 20k ~ 40khz
- driving voltage 50Vpp ~100Vpp, with a pure sine wave, BTL driving
1. The Voltage gain by driving frequency is changed by the input frequency of sinewaves
- When i test under 20khz, the voltage gain is about 21.5dB as tpa3255 datasheet.
- but when i drive over 20khz(i.e. 30khz), the voltage gain over 25dB
-when i drive as 40khz, the voltage gain is about 30dB.
-Is it normal? Could this be a something like an oscillation?
-If so, what component on the 3255EVM do i need to modify?
Thank you in advance.