We have designed a Soundbar using RDK value SB as a reference. After successfully programming the PCM3070 and MSP430 the MSP430 is failing to boot up the PCM3070 which in turn we are not able to hear any sound from the amplifier output.
Pls do suggest where we have gone wrong or what changes has to be made to make the desing working.
Detailed desciption of our problem is mentioned below, pls reply as soon as possible.
We have designed a Soundbar using TI’s RDK value SB as the reference, the design process is completed and we are ready with the board.
The changes what we have made wrt the reference design are:
- Instead of TPA3110 we have used TPA3123D2 which we have tested individually and this is working fine.
- We didn’t use the LED board hence we are not using PCA9535. Also we are not using IR
- Also we are not using USB interface in turn PCM2705 is not in our design.
Present Status of our board:
- We are able to program PCM3070 and MSP430 by following the steps given in reference design successfully.
- After all these programming is successful but no expected output(sound)
- The Shutdown(SD) signal coming from MSP430 to Amplifier(TPA3123D2) is always low.
- The clocks observed are not as expected(MCLK and SCL) BCLK and WCLK are fine.