Customer is using TPA3130D2, here is the description of how it's been used:
1. Only one channel is used(INPL, INNL, OUTPL and OUTNL).
2. The input signal is single ended signal connected to INNL.
3. The speaker is connected to OUTPL and GND, not differential signal from OUTPL and OUTNL.
My questions are:
1. For unused pin INPR and INNR, should it be connected to ground or left floating?
2. For unused pin INPL, should it be float? If not, how to connect it?
3. For unused pin OUTPR and OUTNR, should it be left floating or connected to ground? If connected to ground, should RC(R100, C104 in TPA3130EVM) circuit be connected or not?
Thanks and Best Regards!