Other Parts Discussed in Thread: TAS5711, TAS5825M, TAS5805M
New to hardware DSP development, but I work with some very smart and capable engineers.
Here's where I'm at:
We are creating a product featuring TAS5731
I am programming the DSP for it using the GDE. I am easily able to make a proper connection with my eval board to make and save parameter settings as PFW.
This all works mostly as expected.
The issue I am having currently is two fold.
Issue 1: A setting is showing 1.0, but actually calculating 0.0
That setting is Mix52/Mixer_0
Steps to reproduce issue
1. Load PFW
2. Note Setting of Mix52/Mixer_0 (It is 1.0)
3. Simply re-type 1.0 over the top of this setting
4. Channel assignment will respond appropriately. (In this case, the setting allows for mono channel operation - without it, one channel is not mono summed)
5. Re-load PFW, setting will again say 1.0 but not actually calculate 1.0 until you re-type in 1.0
6. Repeat until head explodes.
The setting displaying 1.0 should calculate 1.0 after recalling PFW settings.
Are there other settings doing this?
My GDE shows TAS5711 as the "Current Device"- is this a problem?
Will I have settings translation issues if I burn these to production hardware?
Thanks, happy to provide more info.