This thread has been locked.
If you have a related question, please click the "Ask a related question" button in the top right corner. The newly created question will be automatically linked to this question.
Part Number: TPA3125D2
We are survey Audio AMP and Codec.
Our spec inquire as below, could you help to suggest suitable solution for us?
1. Stereo audio AMP should be capable of driving 8 ohm speaker with >= 2 x 10W
2. The stereo audio AMP path should include a high pass filter with cutoff freq of 250Hz +/- 100Hz
3. The stereo audio AMP path should include a low pass filter with cutoff freq of 20kHz +/- 2kHz
4. The stereo audio THD should not exceed 1% (40dB)
5. The stereo audio SNR at 1kHz should be at lease 80 dB
6. Stereo line level should be 2V p-p in load resistor 10K
7. Stereo line level THD should not exceed 1% (40dB) @ 0.316 Vrms (-10 dBV)
8. HDA codec that is compatible with the host audio controller on the Intel chipset
9. Mono channel (LFE pin of the audio codec) should have an AMP capable of driving an 8 ohm speaker with 6W
10. The mono audio AMP path should include a high pass filter with cutoff freq of 75Hz +/- 50Hz
11. The mono audio AMP path should include a low pass filter with cutoff freq of 1kHz +/- 200Hz
12. The mono audio THD at 1kHz should be less than 40dB
13. The mono audio SNR at 1kHz should be greater than 60dB
We are glad that we were able to resolve this issue, and will now proceed to close this thread.
If you have further questions related to this thread, you may click "Ask a related question" below. The newly created question will be automatically linked to this question.
As Jeff mentioned, looks like TPA3136D2 is a good choice as audio AMP. About Codec, you need to post another thread in the forum with 'Codec' in the tiltle, and our Codec expert will answer your any question about it.
All content and materials on this site are provided "as is". TI and its respective suppliers and providers of content make no representations about the suitability of these materials for any purpose and disclaim all warranties and conditions with regard to these materials, including but not limited to all implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement of any third party intellectual property right. No license, either express or implied, by estoppel or otherwise, is granted by TI. Use of the information on this site may require a license from a third party, or a license from TI.
TI is a global semiconductor design and manufacturing company. Innovate with 100,000+ analog ICs andembedded processors, along with software, tools and the industry’s largest sales/support staff.