Other Parts Discussed in Thread: DAC8775,
During the development with DAC8771-EVM, our customer have detected some errors on the device datasheet. Kindly help to confirm.
1) Page 13, figure 1: The timing diagram should be split to demonstrate the different operation modes (synchronous and asynchronous; LDAC and CLEAR signals behaviours).
2) Page 32, equation 5: The equation has an error, and it has been verified with the development board. It should be:
I_OUT = 48 mA x (CODE / 2^16) - 24 mA. If not, the codes did not match with the real output for that range.
3) Page 42, figure 103: It should be a note explaining that it is not necessary to cycle over the 5 registers to update a value, if the same DAC configuration remains.
4) Page 49, table 9: Bit CHA is not completely explained. It should be completed with: "When set, this bit enables the DAC channel (...)".
5) Page 51, table 12: Bit DCA is not completely explained. It should be completed with: When set, this bit enables the Buck-Boost channel (...)".
Thanks and regards,