- Three analog channels that have a bandwidth of < 40 Hz with common reference channel
- Single ADS122C04IPWR for measuring the three differential analog channels (where negative side is common reference).
- Interleaved sampling of the three analog channels by using the 1000 Hz data rate setting, providing effectively ~333 Hz data rate per channel (Likely lower given there is no auto-sequencing and therefore I2C transactions are required).
- Is this a valid concern (Perhaps we misunderstand the datasheet)?
- Is there an alternative configuration of the ADS122C04IPWR that we could use?
- Is there a more suitable part for out system?