Other Parts Discussed in Thread: , TEST,
We did some tests recently to compare our custom design (using ADS1298) against the development kit (ADS1298RECGFE-PDK - note the 'R'). We conducted 2 different tests to compare the signals:
- Test input signal
- Using a simulator to simulate a square wave
Our observations are that:
- We are seeing that the amplitudes are the same; but
- The offset of the signals are different
I have attached some images for reference:-
Test input signal comparison
Square Wave signal comparison
- Is this expected?
- Are the test input signals different for ADS1298 and ADS1298R?
- And if not, any thoughts on why this is the case?
Request for suggestions for troubleshooting steps (if any)
If this is unexpected, could you offer some other troubleshooting steps please?
Thank you in advance.