I have the two dac 53701 and I want to configure the slave address of it and i have followed the steps to configure the slave address as per the datasheet,
I have configured the slave address to the one of the dac53701 and i am able read write the registers of both the DAC. but after power cycle It is not storing the data to the NVM section of DAC53701.
So please help me to resolve this issue.
Below are the steps which i followed.
1. Set GPI pin to 0b for all devices.
2. Set GPI_CONFIG in the CONFIG2 register to 111b.
3. Set GPI_EN in the TRIGGER register to 1b.
4. Set the GPI pin to logic HIGH for the device that needs to be configured.
5. Write data to SLAVE_ADDRESS bit field in the CONFIG2 register. Only the device with GPI pin logic HIGH updates the SLAVE_ADDRESS setting passed in the command. Make sure that the rest of the devices on the same I2C bus have their respective GPI pins set to logic LOW during this process.
6. Toggle the GPI pin of the device bring programmed to logic LOW.
7. Repeat steps (1) through (6) above to program the I2C slave addresses to all the devices on the bus.
8. Set GPI_EN to 0b.
9. Change GPI_CONFIG to 000b.
10.Trigger NVM write operation