I am trying to use ADS5282EVM module with the following connected/modified
1) Power supply connected to 5V at J1 and J2
2) USB connected to PC along with TI software installed
3) J8 connected to a Xilinx ML605 LPC connector
4) CLKIN (J8) connected to a SMA connector on ML605
5) Removed T1, T2, T3, T4, T5, T7 (transformer), shorted Pins 1,6 and 3,4 of each transformer.
6) Input analog signal connected to IN1-P
When I turn on everything, the IN1-P is drawing about 40mA at 2V and about 19mA at 1V which seems a lot. It does the same on any INx-P (x-1:6). Is there any other better way to connect this the way we want it to use?