Please find the attached block diagram. I am planning to use ADS8584S for measuring current consumed by our DSP at its different operating modes. Current varies from 10uA to 100mA.Need some clarifications regarding the signal chain as shown in the block diagram. Please see my questions below
- Can I directly connect the Shunt to ADC Input as shown in figure 2? Do I need an anti-aliasing filter as shown in figure 1.? My Intention is to measure DC current.
- Can I remove that 4.3K resistor 5.6nf capacitor?
- May I know do I need to connect the AIN_n to other end of the shunt.
- For my measurement which one will be better connecting AIN_n to the ground or to other END of shunt?
- This ADC contains a PGA so no amplifier is required after Shunt; correct me if I am wrong