This thread has been locked.
If you have a related question, please click the "Ask a related question" button in the top right corner. The newly created question will be automatically linked to this question.
Today I buy ADS1262 Evaluation Board (late 2016),
1. I decide to install driver of evaluation board on my notebook with Windows 10 original BUT driver not install complete. I check this problem in TI forum and see TI not supported these OS and only support Windows 7.
2. You know all new pc or notebook in current year, support Windows 8 or 10 and not support Windows 7.
3. Windows 8 come in 2012 and now is 2016, I think TI company after 4 years must compatible with this Windows.
4. If TI not solve this problem, users must use old pc with Windows 7 for can work by ADS1262 module? You think this subject is logical?
5. Please tell me reason of it that Ti not receive valid signature for Windows 10 and 8 driver of this evaluation board.
Best regards,Chris HallApplications Engineer | Precision ADCs
Check out these helpful resources...TI Precision Data Converters | TI Precision Labs - ADCs | Analog Engineer's Calculator | Data Converters Learning Center | Selection Guide
We are glad that we were able to resolve this issue, and will now proceed to close this thread.
If you have further questions related to this thread, you may click "Ask a related question" below. The newly created question will be automatically linked to this question.
In reply to Christopher Hall:
Thanks for your reply.
i try but i could not install driver on Windows 10 as administrator :
1. i disable windows signature according your link and method number 1.
2. Install ADCPRO software
3. Install ADS1262EVM-SW-installer
in this step driver not install and device show in windows manager "Unknown Device"
4. install mmb0_driver_install_x64-v184.108.40.206 BUT
in this step i receive error : "MMB0 Driver Installer Setup Wizard ended prematurely" and also driver not install.
Mention : i get all 3 software from Ti company site and Ti's FTP.
Do you have any solution for my problem in Windows 10?
In reply to maziar navi:
There is one other thing you can try, in case the installer is not working....That would be to manually install the driver. To manually install the driver, do the following:
This driver does not have a security catalog file so unless Windows Driver Signing Enforcement is off, it may not allow you to install it. If this manual installation methods still fails, then likely this driver cannot be installed on Windows 10 (the purpose of trying this method is just to see if the problem is with the installer software).
All content and materials on this site are provided "as is". TI and its respective suppliers and providers of content make no representations about the suitability of these materials for any purpose and disclaim all warranties and conditions with regard to these materials, including but not limited to all implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement of any third party intellectual property right. No license, either express or implied, by estoppel or otherwise, is granted by TI. Use of the information on this site may require a license from a third party, or a license from TI.
TI is a global semiconductor design and manufacturing company. Innovate with 100,000+ analog ICs andembedded processors, along with software, tools and the industry’s largest sales/support staff.