Other Parts Discussed in Thread: DLPC900, DLPC910, DLPC410, DLP500YX
Customer have the following inquiries:
1) is DLPLCR65EVM same as DLPLCR6500EVM?
2) DLPLCR6500EVM can only store 400 binary patterns in on-board memory. Do we offer development kits that have more memory? Possibly with a different DMD chip?
3) Ideally customer would like a module that can hold say ~10,000-100,000 frames in memory. Does TI offers an EVM with such a capability? And if not, what are the options for the customer?
4) Would they need to buy the chipset and assemble the whole thing themselves?
5) What limits the amount of memory the EVM they are using -- is this a hardware limitation of some part of the chipset, or a design choice that for evaluation 400 patterns should be sufficient?
Thanks in advance!